3.24.2011

My Love Affair with Michael Symon

It is no secret that my heart belongs to Michael Symon. I think he is an amazing chef...creative, skillful...funny! So it is no shock that on my most recent trip to Williams-Sonoma, I bought his cookbook "Live to Cook". As I was reading it..I came across something which I found very funny...and true!! It was titled "Five Things You Should Never Buy" - lean turkey bacon (totally agree!), butter substitutes, beef tenderloin, peeled, chopped garlic and my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ONE...boneless, skinless chicken breast halves! He wrote - "Eating chicken without the skin is like riding a bike without the wheels: it's no fun and leaves your dish at a flavor standstill." Sigh....I love you Michael!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...