3.04.2011

26 Fun (food) Facts About Me.......












1 - Pasta = Happiness!
2 - I hate cooked carrots by themselves but I will eat cooked carrots in soups and other recipes.
3 - I love raw spinach and cabbage but I don't like lettuce.
4 - Peas are the Devil.
5 - I never met a cupcake I didn't like...lol!
6 - The spicier the food, the happier I am.
7 - Besides being a really pretty color, I think radishes serve absolutely no purpose.
8 - I once drank an entire cup of beet liquid just to see if my pee would turn pink. (It did)
9 - I stopped drinking soda 2 1/2 years ago.
10 - I DO SCREW UP RECIPES! (More times than I will ever admit)
11 - I steal the crust off of left-over fried chicken. What? It's the best part!
12 - I do not eat raw tomatoes.
13 - I will only cook with Greek olive oil.
14 - My favorite snack food is guacamole and chips.
15 - I LOVE MACARONI AND CHEESE!!
16 - I eat buffalo wings with sour cream..and only the flat part, not the drumettes.
17 - I dip grilled cheese sandwiches in brown gravy.
18 - Sour garlic pickles make me happy =)
19 - I will put hot fudge on ice cream but not chocolate sauce.
20 - I love my eggs sunny-side up, but I never eat the bottom part of the yolk.
21 - I only eat the dark meat from a chicken but the white meat of a turkey.
22 - I love chocolate but not chocolate ice cream.
23 - My steaks have to be rare in order for me to eat them. If it is still mooing, I'm good.
24 - I love bow-tie pasta with melted butter and grated Romano.
25 - I have to put ice in milk in order to drink it.
26 - I suck the cream out of the middle of cannoli's then throw away the shell.

LOL...even I have to laugh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...