3.23.2011

My birthday!!

So yesterday was my 35th birthday. At the risk of sounding corny...I felt so much love. I woke up and Billy handed me the Pink Juicy bag that I had wanted. I was so excited! When I arrived at work, my mom was already here. My dad handed me a bouquet of white, dark and light pink carnations and wished me a happy birthday. Later on that day..my mom had a cake for me. Everyone in the office sang "Happy Birthday". She bought me a tea kettle (a private joke!). I signed onto Facebook and saw that I already had over 50 birthday messages. As the day went one..more and more BBM's, texts, emails and messages on Facebook poured in. When I got home..Billy had left a card for me on the entry table. It played "The Best is Yet to Come" when you opened it. I put my flowers in water and headed to Kristen and Scott's for dinner. When I got home...Tara came over with an ice cream cake. When she opened the bag...a saw a "5" candle inside. So I said "Oh cool..I am 5!" She said "No..you are 35" and pulled out the 3. LOL! I made tea and she lit the candles, turned out the light and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. We ate some cake, drank our tea and talked until Billy came home...with a Red Velvet cupcake for my birthday. We stuck the 3 and the 5 on the top...lit them again and sang "Happy Birthday" one last time. It was a fantastic birthday....I love my friends and family! XOXO







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...