6.04.2010

Besides cooking....

My brother and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl in August. I had told my friend Lita about the shower and she said that I needed to make a diaper cake..something I had never done before. She gave me a list of things I needed to buy..diapers, ribbon, tape...and off to the firehouse I went, with my girls in tow, to start our creation. Here is what the end product looked like -





So....the following week, I had yet another baby shower to go to. This one was for my friend Elizabeth. Again, my girls and I got together, this time in my kitchen, to make what was to become the most beautiful diaper cake that I had seen.





I have been blessed with some of the greatest friends one could ever hope for. We are always there for each other to talk, listen, help, laugh, cry or when you just need a hug. I love you girls! XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give yourself unconditionally which is why you are loved by so many. Which is why we are always there for one another no matter what time of day it is, just a phone call away.
We love you too. :)
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all
I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

My homepage - Ricky Salvador

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...