7.13.2011

Again..peas are the Devil.....

So the other day I got an email from someone asking why I never post recipes using peas. Besides the fact that I was unaware that there was a huge demand for pea recipes...I simply don't like peas. I don't buy them. I don't cook with them and I most certainly don't eat them.
But the question did make me think. So I looked back and found a few recipes that I thought sounded interesting...but for the most part, the blog is filled with recipes of food that I like. But then again, it is my blog...LOL! And I did say that it was a collection of my favorite recipes. So unfortunately, there will not be an huge wave of pea, bean, liver, radish, lettuce or beet recipes gracing the pages of my blog anytime soon. I'm sorry everyone...LOL!

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...