11.16.2011

Pretty neat trick...Short-Cut Crab Stuffed Mushrooms

So..there I was making some appetizers for me and Billy so we could veg-out and watch a movie. I wanted to make stuffed mushrooms but I didn't feel like making the stuffing. I look in the fridge and find a package of crab cakes. BINGO! Short-Cut Crab Stuffed Mushrooms!!
All I did was arrange the mushroom caps on a baking sheet. I broke up the crab cakes in a bowl then added about a tablespoon of the mixture to each mushroom cap. I melted a little butter in the microwave...sprinkled the butter on top of the prepared stuffed mushrooms, then sprinkled a little paprika and parsley on top.
I baked them at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. DONE!! And they were SO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...