2.14.2015

"Not Billy's Grilled Cheese" Grilled Cheese

It was a cold (8 degrees) and snowy morning this morning. Billy used all of my table salt (don't ask) to salt our ridiculously icy front steps last night. This morning, I sent him to the store to get more salt. For the past week I have been trying to put my recipe links back into my Recipe Box app since they were lost 2 weeks ago which made me VERY hungry. So he asked me if I wanted him to pick up anything for breakfast since he was out. I immediately said GRILLED CHEESE!.....because Billy makes the best grilled cheese EVER!
Unfortunately, by the time he got back from the store it was too late to make grilled cheese because we had to get the baby ready and Billy had to get ready for work. So I was left with the task of making my own grilled cheese. Needless to say....my grilled cheese fell sadly short of perfection.
But at least I got to test out one of my new backdrops that I ordered from Etsy....LOL! Looks professional though, right?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...