7.26.2012

Sitting Room...my favorite place to be.

I realized the other day that all of the pictures I have of the inside of the new house were taken with my phone. So I decided to take some with my camera. We have only been in the house for a short period of time (3 weeks today) so its still a work in progress.
I just happen to snap this picture of the sitting room as the sun was setting which, to my surprise, made for an awesome, almost fake looking picture. The room itself is very relaxing and peaceful. There is no TV inside...just the original stone fireplace which makes the room look like something out of a story book.


I still have much to do...hang the pictures of the wall above the table with the lamp, find a small area rug for under the table....but I figured I'd share anyway..LOL!

Sitting room of my home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...